Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving and Holidays

I had a great Thanksgiving with my parents, siblings, uncles and aunts! Oh it was so fun! My mom and my aunt are great cook, they had made really great dishes including 4 type of pies!

I made rice side dish which was liked by everyone! We had great time sharing stories and laugh! Black Friday was crazy busy day! I was too lazy to wake up 4 am, so I went lazily around 9.40 am, and many great deals were gone but I still was able to get some great online deals and some great clothes deal.

I am thinking about starting my new year right so I got this book Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements and The Healthy Slow Cooker. It is Recipe book and health and well being book. I think I want to be healthier, since losing weight in my europe trip, (see my previous post), I am inspired to keep up the momentum and eat and be healthy.

How about you? How was your holidays?

I found Cookware site which has some neat details about cookware and I found about Kitchenware articles and learned a lot. I got a book from Library on cookware and knives which is pretty educational.

I want to start cooking more at home but learning how to techniques and save money and be healthy at the same time. I am looking forward to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment