Health Resources

Friday, June 18, 2010

Good reads

There are some great websites, blogs that are wonderful and talks about all health and fitness issues. Here are some of the articles that I recently read in quest to make myself more healthy and fit.

CNN health site . With name like CNN, you will know they will have a great information site, everything you want to know about health and health issues.

Some of favorite articles are;

Fatty food might be addictive

Laughing as a exercise , can laughing can count as exercise? if so, I am going to laugh out loud listening to some funny jokes. Easiest form of exercise and fun too. Wanna join?

Movie food This is must read as I go and watch new movie every Friday with my friends. We always share popcorn and but get individual drink. I think I gain 1lbs from all that eating and drinking.

Perils of Plastic , This article is my TIME.com, many people in media are using less plastic and I am also getting concerned. Check out this article for more information.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment